Bian stones were formed about 65 million years ago when a meteorite collided with Earth in Shandong, China. Known as “needle stone”, it is considered as a precursor to acupuncture, utilizing heated pointed stones (instead of acupuncture needles) to treat neck and back pain.
The Bian stone contains up to 40 trace minerals beneficial to the human body and has thermal conductivity and heat-storing capabilities. Studies have shown the properties of Bian Stone can help stimulate circulation of the blood, relax muscles, joints, and aid in anti-oxidation in human cells.
Face rollers made of stone, most commonly- Jade, evolved as an Imperial Chinese beauty tool, used to refine, tone and enhance skin elasticity, while stimulating meridian points to promote facial Chi.
- Enhances skin elasticity, tightening and toning facial muscles
- Helps refine pores
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around eyes
- Helps relieve facial tension and reduce appearance of fine lines
- Improves circulation and oxygen flow
- Aids in elimination of toxins, reducing stress and inflammation
- Improves sinus conditions and congestion
- Supports product absorption