This product is currently out of stock and will arrive at Lovejay next week. You can order now and this item will be shipped or delivered once it arrives.
PRE-ORDER - LIVE BOTANICAL -Hormonal Harmony Calming Oil
Inspired by the cool climates of the French, Celtic and Oregon coast. Drawing on feminine elements of Earth and Water this oil was created to balance warm and inflamed skin. A synergistic blend of 17 botanicals to support skin that is reactive to hormonal and metabolic conditions.
- Camellina (false flax) seed oil is an ancient oil that includes some of the highest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for proper skin balance and to protect the lipid barrier. The anti-inflammatory properties help reduce sensitivity; in particular, it will help soothe and reduce the redness, dryness, and inflammation caused by common skin reactions.
- Raspberry seed is rich in carotenoids and vitamin E. The antioxidant profile is especially effective at supporting concerns around UV damage and calming reactive, sun parched and inflamed conditions.
- Camellia (green tea) seed is a rich occlusive oil that stabilizes the blend to help with collagen synthesis to smooth and plump.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains vitamins A and E plus minerals of selenium and zinc to help firm skin, encourage cell turnover, maintain collagen levels and prevent breakouts. The oil used is unrefined to ensure the most potent vitamin and mineral showcase.
- Meadowfoam, golden jojoba and sunflower create an effective natural barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
- Locally sourced calendula varietal containing higher resin content for richer forms of skin healing antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and stimulant properties. We obtain our flowers fresh to ensure the most potent plant compounds.
- French clary sage essential oil can help balance under and over productive sebum. It tones with mild astringents and reduces inflammation associated with acne. Known to support issues related to hormonal imbalances, both topical and aromatically.
- 3 different types of chamomile provide relief for sensitive, red or dry skin. It's soothing and purifying properties have shown to support acne, eczema, rosacea and dry, itchy, flaky skin conditions.
- Helichrysum (immortelle) renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties. It helps restore the skin after inflamed breakouts, reduces scarring and lightens discoloration.
- Rose geranium supercritical extract is incredibly cooling to the skin and in aromatherapy supports harmony during the moon cycle. It’s grounding and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rose otto (steam distilled) oil and the whole herbal infusion to enhance moisture while also being a powerful anti-inflammatory and skin firming agent.
- Whole herb-infused lavender which contains additional and compound beyond the singular essential oil to further clarify and protect the skin.
camelina sativa seed oil*^, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil^, camellia japonica (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*^, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*^, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil^, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax*^, infused herbs of calendula officinalis flower*^, rosa sp. (rose) flower*^, matricaria chamomilla (german chamomile) flower*^, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower*^, essential oils of anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile)*^, salvia sclarea (clary sage)*^, helichrysum italicum (immortelle)*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium)*^, rosa damascena (rose) otto* and eriocephalus punctulatus (cape chamomile)*, and rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
*organic | ^regionally sourced
After cleansing and applying water-based serums or elixirs, massage a few drops of oil on wet/damp skin.
Take deep breaths while applying to allow the aromatherapy benefits to calm stress associated with hormonal fluctuations.